- Heather Anish Anderson who has the FKT on the PCT and AT
- Jordan Hanssen previous Guinness Book of World Record Holder for completing an cross Atlantic paddle by rowing an ocean boat.
Listen to Podcasts Now:
Thru hiking story by Anish & Cross Atlantic Paddle
Heather "Anish" Anderson Hiking Tips: Triple Crowner; FKT record holder on Pacific Crest Trail aka PCT and Appalachian Trail aka AT trail.
Endurance Adventurer, Personal Trainer, Public Speaker. Unassisted, unsupported fastest known time (FKT) record holding thru hiker for the Pacific Crest Trail and Appalachian Trail which requires hiking upwards of 50 miles per day for months straight. Thru-hiking triple crown finisher. In 2018, Heather Anish Anderson is attempting to hike the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT), Appalachian Trail (AT trail), and the Continental Divide trail (CDT) in the same year.
Jordan Hanssen's Rowing Adventure Story: Guinness Book Record Holder for Rowing Across the Atlantic in a Boat
Harvey Manning Challenge - Hiking in Washington State (extreme)
- A peakbaggers challenge combing famous and obscure Washington hikes where the main objective is to summit all 18 peaks on the map in one go. There is no set distance or route. The route that Seth and Ultrapedestrian Ras took was 93 miles.
- Some of the route is on hiking trails in Washington State near Issaquah Washington but much of it is off trail too.
- Developed by George Orozco who also devised the increasingly popular route for the Issy Alps 100 mile run, near Issaquah Washington.
- Find information at bonegamespnw.wordpress.com.
- Here's Seth Wolpin's GPS tracking data from his successful attempt on the Harvey Manning Challenge in July, 2017.
- Check out these photos from Seth then get busy challenging yourself!
Music in this episode
Come to a show. Listen to podcast. Use the Navigator Network.
Adventure Story Podcast
Storytelling podcast featuring adventure stories told at the live shows.
Coming at you every Monday morning at 6 a.m. to help ease you into your work week.
GO on adventures
Book a Boldly Went Navigator to take you exploring off the beaten path when you're traveling or trying something new.