Listen to Podcasts Now:
Thru hiking story by Anish & Ocean Rowing - Atlantic Crossing
- Heather Anish Anderson who has the FKT on the PCT and AT
- Jordan Hanssen previous Guinness Book of World Record Holder for completing an Atlantic Crossing by rowing an ocean boat across the Atlantic Ocean.
Heather "Anish" Anderson: Triple Crowner; FKT record holder on Pacific Crest Trail aka PCT and Appalachian Trail aka AT.
Endurance Adventurer, Personal Trainer, Public Speaker. Unassisted, unsupported fastest known time (FKT) record holding thru hiker for the Pacific Crest Trail and Appalachian Trail which requires hiking upwards of 50 miles per day for months straight. Thru-hiking triple crown finisher. In 2018, Heather Anish Anderson is attempting to hike the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT), Appalachian Trail (AT), and the Continental Divide trail (CDT) in the same year.
Jordan Hanssen: Guinness Book Record Holder for Atlantic Crossing in an Ocean Boat
Harvey Manning Challenge
- A peakbaggers challenge where the main objective is to summit all 18 peaks on the map in one go. There is no set distance or route. The route that Seth and Ultrapedestrian Ras took was 93 miles.
- Located in Washington State.
- Developed by George Orozco who also devised the increasingly popular route for the Issy Alps 100 mile run.
- Find information at bonegamespnw.wordpress.com.
- Here's Seth Wolpin's GPS tracking data from his successful attempt on the Harvey Manning Challenge in July, 2017.
- Check out these photos from Seth then get busy challenging yourself!
Music in this episode